Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Before and After

As I'm getting ready for a couple upcoming shows, I wanted something for my table...something charming, something that would be fun and go with my name, Garden Path Beads.
Kurt came up with an idea and offered to make it for me.

I still can not believe he took this scrap metal...
scrap metal

And made this sweet garden gate for me...

Garden Path Gate

Garden Path Gate

Garden Path Gate

Garden Path Gate with Lampwork bees

Garden Path Gate with Lampwork bees

Complete with a couple of my lampwork bees...
It's perfect! Just PERFECT!


I've been busy over these last few months getting ready for some fun events!
Here is a list of the happenings for the next few weeks...

Saturday, Sept. 17th
The Bead Soup is reviled (here on my blog)
This event is where you get matched up with a partner and you send each other beads and then you make something from the goodies they send you. This year my partner was Wendy who sent me an amazing Peruvian Amazonite focal bead! Fun Fun Fun

Sunday, Sept. 18th, 2011
I'll be selling here- (loose beads only)
CENTRAL CALIFORNIA BEAD SOCIETY
Ramada University Hotel
324 E. Shaw Ave.
Fresno, CA
9:00am-5pm

Saturday, Sept. 24th 2011
I'll be selling here- (Halloween goodies only, sorry no loose beads)
HALLOWEEN & VINE
Hermann Sons Hall
860 Western Ave.
Petaluma, CA
9am-2pm
www.halloweenandvine.com 

Saturday, Oct. 15th, 2011
I'll be selling here- (lots of fun goodies, maybe a few loose beads too)
GLITTERFEST
Elk's Lodge
212 S. Elk Lane
Santa Ana, CA
10am-4pm
www.glitterfest.com

If you are in the area, I hope you'll stop by and say hi!
Maria xo