Friday, December 3, 2010

Dear Santa...

Kurt & I do not always exchange gifts. Some years we buy something fun for the house, some years we just do stockings with the rule, it must fit in the stocking.

But this year when Kurt said, "what do you want for Christmas?"
I made my holiday "wish" list...


A silver one would look so pretty in my kitchen....love love love this!

I would have a lot of fun with this...


A fluffy robe, oh ya!


One of my favorite magazines.

It's been on my wish list for awhile now.

I would really LOVE this! No more waiting for audio-books from the library.

A cappuccino machine (a girl can dream right? Ha!)


I love their candles.



Bee plate, SWEET!


Because their Verbena makes me so happy, L'OCCITANE


A little House, I bought the pattern years ago, but I never made it. This one is all done!


I want to have a Fondue party!


So So cute! I want him to live in my house!

A silver Cuisinart, mine broke...so sad...


Kitty (look at her dress, love the fishes)


Terry the Dog... he melts my heart, I.WANT.HIM.BAD!!!



So what is on your "wish" list?
xo