Monday, November 8, 2010

Turkey Day is coming...

website 3647

Today at 3pm (PST) I have some new beads...
2-sets will be in my Etsy store and 2-sets on my website.
A couple Turkey Fairies, a Hedgehog set and a Puppy Dog set!
I'll have another update soon, look for more info in the bead forecast info (top/right)

Today I will hit the ground running...
Playing catch up from spending a week in Vegas last week (SEMA) with Kurt and Anthony.
As soon as Anthony downloads his photos, I'll share some of Kurt's car...which turned out so nice!

Plus, I'm working on things for the upcoming Holiday Open House.
And you are all invited!

Where- My website
What- Holiday Open House
When- Saturday, November 27th
Time- 10am PST (West coast time) Don't be late
R.S.V.P.- Not necessary :o)

Hope you'll stop by for the fun!
xo