Monday, May 18, 2009

Do you want to play?

I'm running a little late today...
I spent most of the weekend helping Kurt. He's moving his shop to a larger location, I wasn't a lot of help though...
This weekend there was a heatwave (106) Did I mention I don't do well in the heat?
It drains me...But the good news, it's cooling down now (a little) Plus my tomatoes LOVE the warm weather!
I have my first tomatoes growing now! I'm seeing fresh salsa in my near future...

The roses are lovin' the weather too!


So, do you want to play a game?
Some of you may remember a game we played awhile ago...
"Where in the World is Mattie"
It was a knockoff from the NBC Today Show "Where in the World in Matt Lauer"
I made a lampwork "Mattie" dog that traveled around the world.
And people guessed where she was...it was fun!

So, I've decided to bring it back!
This time it's just called...
Where in the World
I thought it would be fun with Summer coming, to head out and see the world!
I'm still working on the prizes (which will be fun)
The game will be played on my website on the Where in the World page.
Make sure you READ THE RULES FIRST before you email me!
Have fun!