Thursday, July 14, 2011

pluggin' along (and a question)

Lampwork Tide Pool
(photo of sold tide pool pendant)

I'm still pluggin' along making upcoming show beads.
I think I'm done making Halloween beads, now I'll need to make them into jewelry. Which I'm looking forward to.
Then I'll start on Christmas goodies. I had no idea how hard it would be to make things out of season. Making snowgirls when it's 100 degrees just seems wrong.
I did find a little extra time to make a couple Tide Pool Pendants (just need to take a couple pics) I'll try and list them on my site soon. So keep an eye out if you'd like one.
Plus, the Dog Paddle set is ending today on Ebay.

I have a question for you.
I have a poll at the top/right of my blog.
As I'm making things for shows/my website store.
If you could only pick one, which would you prefer me to offer...Lampwork Rings or Bobby Pins?

Thanks! Hope you are enjoying your Summer. xo