Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Beginnings...Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

The tree is down...
The lights are put away...
The New Year confetti swept up...
The decorations are back in the attic until next year...

I'm ready for the new year...
Time for new beginnings, new hopes and new goals.

I filled my time off this last week with a little relaxing with family and friends, a road trip up Highway 49 (Gold Country) a little snowshoeing and a little studio organizing.

Yosemite in the Winter time
Driving through Yosemite

Snowshoeing in Yosemite
Snowshoeing

Snowshoeing in Yosemite (Kurt & Molly)
Kurt and Molly

Snowshoeing in Yosemite (me)
Me

Snowshoeing in Yosemite
Buried!

Highway 49 (Melones Lake)
Melones Lake

Highway 49
Along highway 49

Highway 49 (Mark Twain Cabin)
Mark Twain Cabin

Molly's favorite traveling spot
Molly's new favorite way to travel

Jackson, CA
Cute dog

Highway 49 (Sonora) Stuff it
Making raviolis in Sonora

Highway 49 (Sonora) Stuff it
We tried the fried gnocchi (yum)

You can see all the photos here & here.

I'll be back in a couple days with the new Design of the Month.
I hope your year is off to good start...
xo