Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ideas


My sister is flying out here in a few weeks. We are planning a little side trip to San Francisco for a couple days. I'm trying to plan some fun things we can do...like...places to eat, fun things to do, even a place to stay.

For food, I like finding the places the locals go that serve tasty things. I also love sweets (especially chocolate & cupcakes)

For things to do, we won't have a lot of time. So things that won't take up a whole day would probably be best.

For places to stay, this will probably be the hardest.
Let's just say Motel 6 is like camping to me. I am far from being a Ritz snob, but I like my room to be really clean. So I could really use some help for this one, as I'm on budget too.

Do you have any ideas you'd like to share? I'd love to hear them...
xo