Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's my PaRtY

Molly_partyhat_larger
and I'll bark if I want to...bark if I want to..

In honor of you know who's (Molly) birthday today...
I want to play (a party) game!
And yes, there is a prize for the person with the most correct answers.
1- Leave your guesses below in the comment area of this post.
(please only one comment per person)
2- IN CASE OF A TIE, I'll place the names in the doggie bowl and draw the winner.

3- Please make sure I have a way to contact you or make sure you come back Friday to see if you are the winner.

4- The winner will be announced right here on Friday April 22nd.

So let's get this party started!
The game is called...
How well do you know me? (not me, but Molly)

1. What breed of dog am I?
2. Am I a boy or a girl?
3. What color am I?
4. How old am I today?
5. What is my official job title?
6. Whenever I go to Starbucks, mom always gets me this, _____.
7. In 2006, my mug (face) appeared in print in, ______.

Here is the prize you are playing for,  
A Puppy Love Necklace

Good
Luck!

Giveaway Prize

In honor of this weeks festivities, this weeks goodies are all about the dogs!
xo

Game is now closed.
 I'll announce the winner very soon!