Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hap Hap Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a very Happy Holiday!
Mine was a very nice one filled with much happiness...
Oh and looky what I'll be doing this Spring...yup beekeeping.
This is something I've been wanting to do for a few years now, so this will be the year!
It should be an adventure and I hope you'll have fun following along on this adventure with me...

It's that time again, time for the new DOTM. This Month's Design of the Month is something fun and personalized...
designofthemonth 382 (450 x 293)
Is there something you'd like to say? Something you'd like the world to know?
Maybe your New Years Resolution? A favorite quote? A saying? Kids names? The possibilities are endless...
Plus, you can pick the color of lampwork beads you'd like....How fun is that!
You can check them out here. Plus on Monday Jan. 4th, I'll be adding a few new things on my website too.

Have a Safe and Happy New Year Everyone!
xo