Saturday, June 27, 2009

Let's Party!

WeLcOmE mY fRiEnDs

(Me~Age 3)

What a lovely day for a tea party...

A beautiful day in this Wonderland...
Don't you think?


The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the tea is steeping...

So don't be late!

There are yummy goodies too, would you like a cupcake?


My garden is in full bloom now with the talking Flower Fairies...Look, there's Miss Daisy and Ms. Lavender too. Oh look, is that Miss Peony...why it is! Miss Marigold I'm so glad to see you too...

Oh Molly, I love your party hat! A very fine hat indeed...
But you really should be greeting your guests at your party, so run along...


And Alice! I'm so glad you could stop by...

Would you like something to drink?...

Mr. Mouse, how are you doing? A little more rose hip tea for you?...
Cheshire Cat, I'm so happy to see you...

Would you like some strawberries?


They are quite sweet, wouldn't you agree...

Oh, must you leave so soon?
It was so nice seeing you!


Please don't forget to sign my guest book below before you leave...I'll be having a party favor giveaway. Random Number Generator will be picking one lucky winner for this Pink Chrysanthemum Flower Fairy Necklace.
~One of my Lampwork Flower Fairies. Sterling Silver Flower Charm. Sterling Chain~
But, don't forget to come back on Monday to see if you are the winner.

And don't forget to stop by Miss Molly's Party too. I hear she has a little giveaway also...

And a big thank you to our host, Vanessa for asking everyone to join in the fun!

(knock knock) oh, I must go...someone is at the door...I'm so glad you came by
ox



P.S.
In case you are wondering, all jewelry was created especially for today's party
and will be available in my Etsy store on Monday June 29th, 6pm PST (California Time)