Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Let's Celebrate!

Someone's feelin' pretty special today...




Happy Birthday Miss Molly

In honor of Molly's birthday today, I'm giving away a custom stamped Sterling Silver dog/cat tag for your pet.
To enter:
Just leave a comment in this post (just click on comments below) with your FULL NAME please. I'll do a random drawing from all the comments tomorrow morning.

(Please Note)
If you are the winner and you do not have a pet, I will show up at your door with a big basket filled with cute little puppies and kitties so you can pick one out for yourself!
ok...just kidding. Ha!
In that case, I will stamp any word you wish on the tag.

I'm off to take someone for her favorite walk and then to get a pedicure (shhh, I tell her it's a pedicure, because she doesn't like to get her nails trimmed)
ox