Sunday, January 4, 2009

Road Trip Post Card-Day#4

Greetings from the Arches. It was a nippy -5 degrees (YES minus five) this morning! This CA girl is not use to it being so cold! But, it warmed up to a balmy 26 degrees. As you can see Miss Molly stayed in my jacket the whole day. We spent the day hiking, climbing and photographing the arches.


Anthony standing inside an arch.


I spied Kurt photographing this arch in the above photos (he's on the bottom/right of the arch)
His photo turned out so good.


I'm not sure where we are headed tomorrow. If you can't tell, this is a photo trip of Anthony's choice, he is picking the destinations (which he is having fun doing) and playing navigator, Kurt's the driver and Molly and I have the back seat. Which I'm thoroughly enjoying, I have nothing to do, just sit back and enjoy the ride...
ox