Friday, August 1, 2008

Welcome...

to my new Fence Post (blog)
Over the last few weeks, I've been getting emails from you, telling me that you can not read my website (pictures overlapping text) So I decided to switch over to blogger...I hope this will work out better for you...

August marks my 6th year of making beads, so to celebrate, next week is customer appreciation week! Woo-hoo!
Each day (Aug.4th-Aug.8th) I'll will be posting new beads on Esty, with FREE shipping. I will hold off shipping your beads until the end of the week, just in case you would like to add to your stash...Plus I'll be including some fun things in every package, like findings, crystals, maybe even a bead or two. Just my way of saying thank you for your support over the years!

Plus, everyone who leaves a comment (below) will be entered in a drawing for one of my eye-glass kits. Drawing will be held on Friday August 8th. If you have any good Summer books you can recommend, I'd love to hear about them! Or just stop by and say hi...

Now, for all you voters, I'll be giving away a $50 gift certificate, PLUS Everyone who votes EVERYDAY from August 1st though August 15th will also receive a coupon for Garden Path Beads! Details on the Greenhouse Goodie page.

Thanks so much again! Here's to the next 6 years!

Oh, one more thing. I have a poll at the top of the page, if you have a moment I would love your feedback...
:o)